pRiNcEsS sOpH~

20061104

aiya... steph... ur so much lyk a mummy to me... seriously telling me that skool is essential for my future and that i shouldnt wag when im not... and i have a note... and not to wag theres good reasons for it... i assure u... anyways... so boring... still in pjamies at this time of the day... shame... actually as my friend said... whats the point of changing if ur not gonna do anything else but stay home and go on the net or something?? u see thats why i havent bothered coz i no i'll change later coz im going to church and thats why i didnt change this morning after brekkie and after i'm done with all the brushing of teeth and washing of face... anywas moving on... and who says that my blog is hard to read other than steph?? gosh i already try to type proper as much as i can... im trying hard cant u see?? wait u cant... well just to let u no i am trying hard to typr proper so that u can read properly... arent i nice or what?? *sigh* so boring and theres nothing to do... been on msn, finished chatting to ppl and dont feel like doing more of that, already went on bebo and did stuff there and read the mail there and posted stuff there, already checked mail in hotmail and finished it all and theres 2 more which i cant be bothered to sign in again to check... am doing my post on this and theres nothing else to do... *sigh* its really not my fault that i had to be away on wednesday and friday... wednesday u were waggin with me so u got nothing to say for urself on that... friday?? i have a special reason thats too painful to share im sorry... seriously it hurts a bunch... *sighs again* i think i mite go dinner now... it mite be ready?? hmm... i wonder... wait... oh i think it is... well i shall go eat my daily and earthly food now and that will give me strength and fill me up to the maximumest est so ya... baibai~ sOpH~

1 Comments:

Blogger steph said...

lol, it's not the fact that you don't type properly; it's the fact that it's this one huuuuuge paragraph, "paragraph" that's really hard to read. XD hehehe, cya round

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home